16th September 2011, 06:35 PM
kasanurs

How much would it cost me to do masters in mechanical in Germany? Names of the good institutes in Germany?

Hi, can you please tell me rough amount, how much would it cost me to do master s in mehcanical in germany? can you please suggest names of good colleges in germany? I m doing 4th yr in mechanical and energy engineering

Thanks in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  2. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?
  3. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  4. What's the career prospects in Germany after doing MS? List of the top universities where MS is taught in english in Germany? What's the total cost for the same?
  5. Is doing MS in Germany a good option after completion of B.E CS course?
  6. What is the procedure for doing Masters in Germany after completing Mechanical? How can I apply for it? How much is the cost for study there?
  7. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  8. Is it possible for me to do masters degree in Germany if I have only 47% marks in B.Com graduation?
  9. How to do masters in Automobile in Germany? I have finished engineering in mechanical
  10. How to study Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany having done B.Tech in Mechanical? Which will be more beneficial for me between GRE score and Work Experience?
  11. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  12. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  13. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  14. Total cost to study MS in Germany?
  15. In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  16. What should I do for pursuing masters in Germany in automobile engineering? -- [New]
  17. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
11th July 2013, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much would it cost me to do masters in mechanical in Germany? Names of the good institutes in Germany?

sir i am an indian . my dreem is to study the mechanical engineering in germay can u tell me how to go there and what cost for me to do engg ? my email id is. [email protected]
30th July 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much would it cost me to do masters in mechanical in Germany? Names of the good institutes in Germany?

Hi.... i am doing U.G(mechanical engineering) can you tell me rough amount for doing M.S(mechanical field) for entire course...we have to pay the full amount for the entire amount for the course in the beging itself
18th August 2013, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

how much does it cost to do ms in mechanical in germany for a 58% student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?