15th January 2013, 04:57 PM
rater tara

What is the costo of studying MBBS at Ibrahim Medical College

what is the cost of studynig MBBS at Ibrahim medical college?plz inform me

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do MBBS in Katihar Medical College for free? -- [New]
  2. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I transfer in BJ medical college in Ahmedabad after completing my first year MBBS? I am studying in Broda Medical College
  4. Fee structure for MBBS course in AIIMS and BJ Medical College of Pune?
  5. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  6. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  7. What rank should I secured for getting a seat in government medical colleges in AP like SVU, Osmania, AU, Kurnool medical college etc for MBBS course? I belong to OC category
  8. What is the procedure to take admission in medical college for MBBS? I am studying in class 12th
  9. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS?
  11. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  12. How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  13. Is there any chance to get scholarship for medical studies? Which are the scholarships available for PG studies?
  14. Is it possible to get an MBBS seat in Madras Medical College with 199 marks cutoff?
  15. What is the fee structure for studying MBBS in Bangladesh Medical College
  16. Why not to take MBBS admission in Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh?
  17. What is the entrance procedure for MBBS course offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune and NKP Salve medical college, Nagpur?
  18. Which are the best medical colleges in Jharkhand? How much is the total cost for studying MBBS?
26th June 2016, 07:47 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the costo of studying MBBS at Ibrahim Medical College

>> Ibrahim Medical College is a private medical school in Bangladesh, established in 2002. It is located in the Shahbag neighborhood of Dhaka.

>> The cost of studying MBBS at Ibrahim medical college is Rs. 2,07,500.

>> For more information you can contact at given below address:::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>

122 Kazi Nazrul Islam Ave,
Dhaka 1000, Bangladesh
Phone: +880 2-8620832
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?