18th August 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best medical colleges in Jharkhand? How much is the total cost for studying MBBS?

which is the best government medical college in jharkhand nd hw much it cost total for studing mbbs???

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
  2. How many seats are available in Jharkhand for MBBS course? Can I get a seat in Jharkhand medical colleges for the MBBS course? I have scored 251 rank under general category in Jharkhand PMT?
  3. What is the total cost to complete MBBS from private medical college
  4. How many seats are available for MBBS course in Jharkhand? I have secured 251 rank under general categories. Can I get a seat in any medical college of Jharkhand for MBBS course?
  5. What is the date for sale of application form of Jharkhand Medical Combine Entrance Exam? What is the total number of seats of MBBS in Jharkhand?
  6. Total cost for studying Medicine in MS Ramaiah Medical College under management quota? How to get admission in the college?
  7. How much marks are needed to get admitted into MBBS after studying in 12th Biology? What is the total fee structure?
  8. Which are the government colleges of MBBS in Mumbai? What is the total cost of studies including fee structure? Criteria for admission in MBBS?
  9. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany? -- [New]
  10. Queries about MBBS entrance exam?
  11. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  12. Details regarding admission in MBBS in Gujarat?
  13. How much marks are we supposed to secure and ranking should be under what to get a MBBS seat in Mangalore colleges?
  14. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical colleges? Yearly charges in government medical colleges for NRI students?
  15. What is the costo of studying MBBS at Ibrahim Medical College
  16. Total number of MBBS seats available in government medical colleges of Tamilnadu?
  17. What is the total course duration and fee structure of MBBS ?
  18. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
14th November 2013, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best medical colleges in Jharkhand? How much is the total cost for studying MBBS?

Sir,
I want to know the total no. of seats in jharkhand pre-medical test for MBBS college, including all categories(ie. genrl, OBC, SC, ST)
21st May 2014, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best medical colleges in Jharkhand? How much is the total cost for studying MBBS?

how i can take admission on rim college in mbbs couse and how many cost will paid for it please tell me sir or mam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?