25th January 2015, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to do MBBS in Katihar Medical College for free?

Sir,
I want to complete mbbs in Katihar Medical College with no fee.
Is it possible ? I am studying 12 standard.
I am very interested in completing mbbs there.
its my goal to complete mbbs in KMC.
so please tell about it to me with clarity

Related Questions:
  1. What should be the process to join Pathology?
  2. Possibility to get admission in famous private MBBS colleges of MP as per my score in MP-PMT and UP-CPMT?
  3. Is there any possibility to join B.E after MBBS?
  4. Possibility to get merit medical seat in MBC quota for MBBS course in Tamilnadu medical college with cutoff of 193.75?
  5. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges?
  6. Possibility to get admission in Madras Medical College after scoring 199 in HSC exam? Which Tamilnadu government medical college can I get?
  7. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  8. Possibility to get MBBS or BDS in any government college?
  9. What is the expected cutoff for AIPMT mains of this year?
  10. Possibility to do Internship in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi for MBBS student of Lucknow? How much stipend I will get?
  11. Any possibility to do MBBS after B.E(Mechanical)?
  12. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  13. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  14. How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  15. Is it possible to get an MBBS seat in Madras Medical College with 199 marks cutoff?
  16. List of the present Cabinet Ministers -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I get admission for MBBS after scoring 95.3% marks in 12th exam
  18. Is there any possibility to qualify the MBBS test after scoring 173/240?
19th April 2016, 08:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do MBBS in Katihar Medical College for free?

Every college has some fee specially for professional courses like MBBS. For getting admission in a government college you need to crack the medical entrance exam with an excellent rank.

If you can perform well in the medical entrance exam then surely you will have great chance of completing your studies at a lesser cost.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?