17th June 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admision in any Dental College of Mumbai after securing 92 marks in CET (PCB)?

Sir...i have secured 72% in 12th std and i got 92 marks in PCB in cet..will i get admission in any dental college in mumbai? please suggest me what i have to do if i want admission for dentistry?

12th August 2015, 12:47 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can i get admision in any Dental College of Mumbai after securing 92 marks in CET (PCB)?

Your aggregate score in 12th standard is quite good. But is the aggregate score of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics above 60%. This is also a criteria in many medical colleges of every specialization. But regarding your PCB score in CET I am a little confused. Is it 92 in total? That means is it 92 out of 300? or is it 92 in each subject. I have a hunch that you have score 92 out of 300 in the PCB subjects in joint entrance examination. That way it is not even 40% marks. So I am afraid no dental college will accept your CET score Most colleges accept candidates with minimum 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in CET. I think you should sit for this CET again and improve your marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?