25th July 2011, 04:55 PM
vinodtklm

How can I get details for Kerala M.Sc entrance exam?

e: Details about Kerala MSc entrance exams? Its approximate date of application and commencement?
Plzz send me details on my mail id

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get details for Kerala M.Sc entrance exam?
  2. Details about Kerala MSc entrance exams? Its approximate date of application and commencement date? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. When is the Kerala MSc nursing entrance exam? Details regarding the entrance exam?
  4. When will the MSc Nursing entrance exam forms be available in Kerala? Which colleges are offering MSc Nursing course in Kerala?
  5. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  6. How to attend Kerala MSc Nursing entrance exam?
  7. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  8. When will the Kerala MSc Nursing entrance exam forms be available? How many seats are there under government of Kerala?
  9. Date of Kerala Nursing entrance exam?
  10. When will be Kerala MSc(N) entrance exam?
  11. List of the details of MSc Physics entrance exam coaching centres in Kerala?
  12. What's the last date for the form submission and other details for PG entrance exam in Kerala and Karnataka?
  13. When will be Kerala MSc Nursing entrance exam? -- [New]
  14. Colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry in Kerala and Tamilnadu? Date of the entrance test and its syllabus?
  15. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
  16. Am i eligible to sit in Kerala entrance exams after completing 10+2 from here? I am not a native of Kerala
  17. When is the MSc Kerala entrance exam? How will I get the application form online?
  18. Details about M.Sc (Biochemistry) exam centers? Any center in Kerela?
12th August 2015, 01:18 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get details for Kerala M.Sc entrance exam?

There are so many subjects to do M.Sc. in. Kerala has to many universities each having multiple courses of M.Sc. Different courses in M.Sc. have different entrance examination dates and different eligibility criteria. So since you did not mention the kind of course you are interested in or the university you wish to join, I have to give the information in a general format.
Almost all M.Sc. courses accept candidates on the basis of an admission test. Once you clear the admission test and that too with minimum 50% marks, you can get admission in the M.Sc. course. There is an eligibility criteria for sitting in entrance examination. If the subject of M.Sc. is pure science like Physics, Chemistry or Mathematics, then the eligibility criteria is 55%-60% minimum in the aggregate score of B.Sc. For rest of the courses the eligibility is around 50% or more in the aggregate score of B.Sc. The universities generally announce the dates of form availability or form submission in their official website. the examination is either taken in mid of July or at the beginning of August. The session starts from september end.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?