6th July 2012, 03:39 PM
A.VenuMadhuri

What is the counseling date for PGECET? Am I eligible to do M.Tech in JNTU region?

sir,i got 2911 rank in pgecet 2012 can u plz send me the counceling dates and list of colleges to which iam eligible to do M.Tech in jntu region,plz send to [email protected]

9th July 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the counseling date for PGECET? Am I eligible to do M.Tech in JNTU region?

I GOT 10460 RANK,WILL YOU PLEASE TELL ME, FOR WHAT COLLEGES I CAN ELIGIBLE?
11th July 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the counseling date for PGECET? Am I eligible to do M.Tech in JNTU region?

sir i got 324 rank in pgecet 2012 am interested in vlsi design can u suggest me the which top universities /colleges offering this stream
and send me the top colleges for mtech to [email protected]
14th July 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

i got 7331 rank which college i got for these rank
15th July 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

i got pgecet2012 rank 412 mechanical engg iam get the seat in ou or jntu universities plz send me details and counceling dates my email id [email protected]
16th July 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 9902 rank in EC
16th July 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

sir i got pgset 2012 rank 9418 in ece which college i got for these rank and plz send me colleges and total councilling details my email id [email protected]
17th July 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 161 rank in pgecet in ECE branch which college i will get for this rank.plz send me the m tech/M.E college list.to my mail id [email protected]
19th July 2012, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

sir i got the rank 9714 in pgecet in CSE branch which college i will get . please send me the details on my mail id [email protected]
19th July 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 363 rank in pgecet 2012 in EI branch.. can u give the list of the colleges where i can get a seat..my mail id is [email protected]
5th August 2012, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

sir,i got 17888 rank in pgecet 2012 can u plz send me the counceling dates and list of colleges to which iam eligible to do M.Tech in jntu region,plz send to [email protected]
6th August 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

tell me the counselling the dates for m-tech. and when will be the certificate verification to be going ....................................
please reply me immediately.....................
13th August 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir tell me the date of counseling and certificate verification ,

please give the reply to this id [email protected]
17th August 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir, tell me the date of counseling and certificate verification aned please sent the reply in this email id [email protected]
24th August 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

sir in which month will be the counseling and when nd where will be the certificate verifications plz send me rpy to my mail id [email protected]
2nd September 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Please send me pgecet councelling dates to this e-mail id ([email protected]) . I kindly request you to send the details about pgecet councelling dates as soon as possible to my email address. Thank you
2nd September 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

PGECET COUNCILING INKA KADU ? Don't waste Your time.
15th September 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the counseling date for PGECET of ECE branch?
Please send me pgecet councelling dates to this e-mail id ([email protected]) . I kindly request you to send the details about pgecet councelling dates as soon as possible to my email address.
22nd September 2012, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

i got 16340 rank which college i got for these rank
and i will get seat in CSE and in hyderbad
25th September 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

what is the counseiling date for PGECET? Am I eligible to do M.Tech JNTU region?
26th September 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

i got 5598 rank which college i got for rank. will i get seat in hy6d colleges...
26th September 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

SIR/MAM WHEN IS THE M-TECH COUNCLING DATE ,MY RANKING IS 6581 WILL I BE ELGIBLE TO GET SEAT IN GULBARGA DISTRICT IN KARNATAKA
4th October 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

i got 5006 rank in PGECET in EC can i know which college i can get the seat. from when councelling starts. please send the deatails to [email protected]
4th October 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir this is johnsaida i got a rank 4188 which colleges to come this my rank plz send the list of college in this mail:[email protected]
6th October 2012, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir i got 3054 rank in pgecet Mpharm stream. Plz when start pgecet cunclng sir pls send me my mail [email protected]
10th October 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

what is the pgecet counsceling date?
10th October 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

sir,
when will be the counselling for pgecet 2012....?
11th October 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Please send me pgecet councelling dates to this e-mail id [email protected]
11th October 2012, 10:06 PM
EALPExpert

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.VenuMadhuri View Post
sir,i got 2911 rank in pgecet 2012 can u plz send me the counceling dates and list of colleges to which iam eligible to do M.Tech in jntu region,plz send to [email protected]
Counseling Date for PGECET :

Now you are waiting for PGECET counselling dates and then you don't worry i am also waiting for that.

Recently the OU is announced the news regarding the PGECET counselling dates that is more 1 or 2 weeks it announced the notification.

Coming soon..more 1 week that is 3rd week/10/2012

all the best;..
16th October 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

sir,
when will be the counselling for pgecet 2012....?
18th October 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

I got a rank about 265 in bio technology i would like to know the counselling dates for pgecet 2012

Thanking you
4th June 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

I got a rank about 2066 in electrical i would eligible for doing m.tech . when will be the counselling date for pgcet [email protected]

Thanking you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?