27th November 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

What course can I get in CDAC after diploma in E&TC

respected sir,
my self vibhavari khadke.
i have done my diploma in E&TC now i m intrested in cdac courses so i want more details about ths course & also i want to know location for pune (maharastra)
my email id is [email protected] kindly help me

Related Questions:
  1. What is CDAC? How to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam? Courses available under CDAC for B.Sc IT candidate?
  2. Course work and teaching of Diploma in VLSI at CDAC?
  3. CDAC placement after post graduate diploma courses?
  4. Will I get placed for sure after pursuing Diploma from CDAC?
  5. Information about placement assistant and last years placement records of FPGDIS diploma course from CDAC Bangalore?
  6. How to join CDAC? What are the benefits?
  7. What course can I get in CDAC after diploma in E&TC
  8. Am I eligible for CDAC course? I have completed diploma and engineering in mechanical
  9. Which is the best center of CDAC? What are the career opportunities after CDAC?
  10. Information about CDAC? how to prepare and how will be the tests organised?
  11. What is the importance of CDAC? How to get admission in CDAC course? What is the syllabus? -- [New]
  12. What is the duration for CDAC? Is there any entrance exam for CDAC?
  13. How can I get information about CDAC and entrance exams?
  14. How to prepare for CDAC entrance exam? What is the use of CDAC? How many courses are there in CDAC and which are the best cities for preparing for CDAC course?
  15. What to do after completing B.Tech Electrical other than M.Tech and MBA? Information about Electrical branch related courses and their scope?
  16. How may I get details regarding centers of CDAC? What are the career opportunities of doing CDAC after B.Tech?
  17. Information about CDAC entrance exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Fees of CDAC? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for CDAC course after completing diploma and engineering in mechanical
31st March 2016, 07:58 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course can I get in CDAC after diploma in E&TC

CDAC stands for Center for Development of Advanced Computing. This conducts courses short term courses at diploma as well as at certification level.

Eligibility criteria:

>>The minimum academic qualification required for pursuing courses offered by CDAC is bachelor's degree or master's degree in computer science or computer application.

So, you can not pursue courses offered by CDAC after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?