22nd December 2013, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Course work and teaching of Diploma in VLSI at CDAC?

hello people... I will be passing out in july 2011 and I'm interested to do course of diploma in vlsi design in cdac. can ne one tell me how is the course work.. teaching and everything... in short how is the whole experience..??? and is there too much of competition to get into that course.... I'm planning to do the course from CDAC pune...

31st December 2014, 02:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course work and teaching of Diploma in VLSI at CDAC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello people... I will be passing out in july 2011 and I'm interested to do course of diploma in vlsi design in cdac. can ne one tell me how is the course work.. teaching and everything... in short how is the whole experience..??? and is there too much of competition to get into that course.... I'm planning to do the course from CDAC pune...
You can apply for the courses like,

1) Six months full-time certificate course in VLSI Design and Embedded System.
2) Diploma in embedded systems design at Centre for Development of Advanced Computing(CDAC),
3) One-year diploma in advanced digital system design (ii) Six-month certificate course in VLSI Design and Six-month certificate course in embedded system design, at University of Pune.

Eligibility Criteria:

Educational Qualification:
Applicant must have complete B.E. B.Tech. M.Tech. M.C.A., M.Sc. in relevant specialization with 55% marks from a recognized university.

CONTACT INFO:

C-DAC, Advanced Computing Training School
5th Floor, N.S.G. IT Park, S.No. 127/2B/2A,
Aundh, Pune –411007.
Maharashtra, India
Official Website - http://cdac.in/index.aspx?id=pe_vlsi_vlsi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?