8th July 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

What is the course fee of WBJEE in medical?

course fee of WBJEE of medical...pelase tell me the details about the fee

Related Questions:
  1. What is the course fee of WBJEE in medical?
  2. Last 10 years WBJEE(Medical) MCQ type questions with answers with sample question papers of WBJEE(medical)?
  3. If I score 130 marks in WBJEE medical then how much will be my rank?
  4. Last 10 years wbjee(medical) questions & answers -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What will be my rank in WBJEE medical after scoring 145 out of 200?
  6. Last 10 years WBJEE (Medical) MCQ type questions with answers? -- [New]
  7. Date of counseling of WBJEE for medical? Last years rank wise admission in different medical colleges in WB?
  8. Names of the medical colleges that I can get after scoring 419 in medical WBJEE?
  9. Examination format of WBJEE for medical?
  10. Can I study MBBS course in a government college after scoring 416 WBJEE medical rank? Exact counseling date of WBJEE(Medical)?
  11. Last 10 years WBJEE(Medical) MCQ type question with answers?
  12. After scoring 416 WBJEE medical rank can I study MBBS course in any government college? Exact date of counseling of WBJEE?
  13. Any chance to get into government medical college after scoring 108 marks in WBJEE medical
  14. Any chance for admission in medical college after scoring 2745 rank in WBJEE medical? Number of seats available in WBJEE?
  15. Date of start of WBJEE counseling? When we will get the rank card for WBJEE Medical?
  16. MBBS/BDS seat with 2699 rank in WBJEE? In which college could I get? Closing rank for private medical college? By how much margin were the seats increased in WBJEE medical this year?
  17. When will the medical counseling start for WBJEE? My WBJEE medical rank is 698
  18. In which medical/dental college will I get admission after scoring 1315 in WBJEE medical?
11th April 2016, 07:38 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the course fee of WBJEE in medical?

You haven't mentioned the full details so, if you are talking about the form fee then it will be 1200/- Rs per form for general category students. You can get more details about the form on any cybercafé. Tell him to fill up your JEE form. They will surely help you and provide you all the information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?