20th October 2010, 01:55 PM
bibhasruchi

Examination format of WBJEE for medical?

Dear Sir,

Kindly let me know whether the WBJEE for Medical for the academic year 2010-11 shall be held separately or there will be common entrance test for admission in medical colleges in India.

Thanking you,

Yours obedient pupil,

I remain,
Ruchira Sarkar

Related Questions:
2nd February 2012, 11:25 PM
luck2912

Default Re: Examination format of WBJEE for medical?

hii friend...here is the information regarding WBJEE

For MBBS* and BDS* –
General candidates must secure at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together (40% for SC/ ST candidates) and 30% marks in English (for all categories)
(2) In addition to above candidates must secure at least pass marks in the subjects individually including
vernacular (or any other fifth subject)

MBBS*/BDS* – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and Vernacular or any other 5th subject.
Pharmacy – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology, English, and Vernacular or any other 5th subject.
(3) For MBBS* and BDS* courses in addition to aforesaid eligibility criteria, the general candidates must
have to secure at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biological Sciences taken together (40% for
SC/ST) in the Joint Entrance Examination, West Bengal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?