8th September 2011, 09:41 PM
me_mss

What are the courses available in Mumbai to pursue a career as a Child Counselor?

Hi

I want to pursue a career as a child counselor. I would like to know the courses available in Mumbai for pursuing this.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completing 12th Arts to become a Child Counselor?
  2. What does a Psychologist do?
  3. Which subjects should I opt for to do Child Psychology being a candidate in Marketing Profession from 10 years? Do good courses available in Mumbai and Pune? Can I do these courses in Distance Learning?
  4. Scopes after completing master in Psychology? What are the job prospects in this field with Masters Degree?
  5. What are the possible career prospects available in the Networking domain? List of top networking courses which would help me to shape my career in right direction?
  6. Is there any course after M.A Psychology?
  7. What are the career options available after BSc Biotechnology? Is it possible to get into a university offering courses in Wildlife?
  8. Qualification and procedure to become a Counselor? -- [New]
  9. Is it true that regular courses are equivalent to corresponding courses? Which courses will help me achieving a great career if I dont pursue Masters?
  10. How to do career in interior designing course? Which is the best courses in Mumbai? What is the schedule and fee structure?
  11. How to do a career in software after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication from Mumbai University?
  12. What is best to do after passing BCA? I have scored 78% in 2nd year
  13. Is there any distance education course which can help me in getting a job?
  14. List of Distance universities which offer PG Diploma in Child Psychology course in Mumbai? Eligibility to study for B.A.(Sociology) graduate?
  15. Any correspondence courses for Handicap Child?
  16. Which career sectors would be suitable for me if I am a B.E graduate and housewife?
  17. How to pursue diploma course in Child Psychology and Child Counseling through distance learning?
  18. What can I do after completing 12th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
9th November 2011, 05:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses available in Mumbai to pursue a career as a Child Counselor?

There are many courses you can pursue to take up a career as a child counselor. You have not written anything about your qualification. You can do your undergardaute or postgraduate course in psychology. You can even take certificate course in child psychology. There are many institutes in Mumbai offering these courses. Some of them are Kishinchand Cellaram college of Arts, Science and Commerce, LJNJ Mahila Maha Vidyalaya, etc.
17th November 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the courses available in Mumbai to pursue a career as a Child Counselor?

HI, Thank you for your response and your time. Just to give you my brief : I have done my Bcom followed by CS from the Institute of Company Secretaries. I have had a fulfilling career as a CS. I want to pursue something which suits my interests and therefore looking for a more child-centric job. I have been very keen on taking up counselling. I would be more interested to be involved with NGO's or schools. With this perspective, would you kindly advise me on my choice of courses ? I appreciate your time for this.
10th February 2012, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Any other colleges for pursuing psychology, for an undergrad. program
15th May 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in commerce and want to persue a field which will be innovative. please guide me the courses available in mumbai
23rd March 2013, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Where in mumbaican I do a child psychology course either through distance learning or full time through college. I am aMba and have 10 years of experience in marketing. Bt would like to know about parenting, child psychology etc.. T be able to do my nest as a mother. Pease advice
7th May 2013, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Hi this is shreya,

I want to continue my carrer as a child councellor so please tell me about the course after 12th.
22nd June 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

HI this is eleanor,
I've just completed my grade 10 n have decided to take up arts....... could u just give some clues about good courses to persue as a professional child psychologist.
26th June 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

hi i am MBA in Hr & currently conducting classes for phonics & grammar. Pls guide me as in where in mumbai r child counselling training sessions r conducted in & around kandivili? distance learning course is more preferable?
18th July 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

i am completed ma bed plz tell me the courses in psychology
19th February 2014, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

I have done my MA in clinical psychology 8yrs back want to do a course of 1yr or so in child psychology. can u suggest some course to me?
7th April 2014, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Hii I have done graduation in Sociology.. I had psychology as subject till 14th std. I want to do clinical psychology and even child psychology. Can u suggest me from were I can do? Please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?