18th June 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

How should I be a part of Indian Army? I have completed graduation in computer science

sir,
I am Ajeesh.A.U from palakkad Kerala state, I complete my Graduation in Computer science,and I am trying to be a part of Indian Army. what are the possibilities and procedures to join in Indian Army as an officer?. I also apply for CDS examination.

Related Questions:
  1. Is this possible to join in Indian Army having completed Diploma in Computer Science and pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science?
  2. How to join Indian Army to become an officer or soldier? I have completed 10th wth 74%
  3. How to get a job in Indian Army after completing graduation in BCA? How to join Indian Army?
  4. Job Opportunities in Indian Navy, Army and Air Force after the completion of B.Sc in Computer Science with 55%?
  5. How to join Indian Army after completing MCA Sinhagad Institute of computer science korti
  6. Job Opportunities in Indian Army or Government sector having completed M.Sc Computer Science with 70%?
  7. How can I Join Indian Army as an officer? I have completed B.Tech from computer science and engineering stream
  8. Procedure to join Indian Army for 21 years old diploma Computer Science student?
  9. How to join indian army with 61% marks in 10th and science stream in 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Information to join Indian Army after graduation (completed 2010).
  11. How should I join Indian Army after completing graduation?
  12. How to join Indian Army having completed my Graduation?
  13. Can I join Indian Military? I want to be a part of Indian Army
  14. What should I do after passing BSc in computer science? Can I join for IPS or Indian Navy or Army
  15. What should I do to join Indian Army? i have completed B.E from Anna University
  16. Can I join Indian Army after completing diploma computer science at an age of 29 years?
  17. How can I pursue Ph.D in Indian History if completed graduation in Computer Science? -- [New]
  18. How can I get a good job any field of Indian Army of Indian Navy? I've completed my 12th(Science) state board from Manipur with 63% marks? Currently I'm pursuing graduation from Delhi university in B.Sc zoology
7th April 2014, 01:20 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How should I be a part of Indian Army? I have completed graduation in computer science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
I am Ajeesh.A.U from palakkad Kerala state, I complete my Graduation in Computer science,and I am trying to be a part of Indian Army. what are the possibilities and procedures to join in Indian Army as an officer?. I also apply for CDS examination.
Your Qualification is Okay. You're definitely eligible for Indian Army Academy. To Join in Indian Army Academy you have to participate in CDS ( Combined Defence Service ) Entrance Examination which is Conducted by Union Public Service for Every twice in a year.

To appear in this Examination you should be graduate from recognized University . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination. Please Note that you have Not Arrears in Previous as well as Present Semester than Only your eligible for this Examination.

Age Criteria For Army Academy:- 19 years to 24 years . Only Single male candidate are eligible for this Indian Army Academy. You should be single unmarried male candidate in order to participate in Indian Army through CDS Entrance Examination.

The Important notification regarding the examination will be updated in Official website and published in employment news paper.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?