21st May 2013, 05:21 PM
subu.bh

What are the MBBS degree courses offered by Russian and Chinese colleges?

Pls tell me MBBS degree offered by Russian and Chinies colleges is recognised in India ? what is the total expenses in these countries for getting MBBS Degree.
Also send me list of Best and low fee structure collages in India giving MBBS degree.
thanking you.
Subu.bh
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to get PG exam forms in Mumbai?
  2. Which are the medical PG exams in India? date of the entrance exam?
  3. How to get a good job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Future prospect of studying MS in Russia? Is Russian degree accepted everywhere outside India?
  5. Which are the courses in which MS degree is offered? List of the courses in which MS can be done?
  6. Is B.Ed degree offered by DU is like B.Sc or like B.Tech? -- [New]
  7. What are the courses offered after completing B.E degree? What is the fee structure?
  8. What is the fee structure of MBBS program offered by colleges in Bangalore and Lucknow?
  9. Last date of receiving the filled in application for JIPMER MBBS entrance exam? Which are the courses offered by JIPMER other than MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which PG courses can I do after B.Com graduation? From which college/institute should I do? How can I do M.Com? Which colleges offer it? Will I get admission in M.Com course this year?
  11. Different courses offered after B.Pharm? Names of the colleges and universities?
  12. What are the courses offered after MBBS in India?
  13. Which colleges are offering Biotechnology management?
  14. Which are the courses offered after completion of BIPC?
  15. How may I join MBBS course offered by government colleges of other states? I belong to Maharashtra
  16. How may I join MBBS course offered by government colleges of other states? I belong to Maharashtra
  17. Is there any entrance exam to join MBBS course in Russian College? Details about the top universities?
  18. Which are the colleges offering M.Tech courses? Full details of the courses offered by the colleges? Cutoff marks to get admission in that college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?