30th July 2012, 07:11 PM
tejaswani1

Which are the job oriented courses after completing B.Com degree? What is the fee structure?

sir i have completed by b.com degree in 2010 so please tell me a secure job oriented courses which should have forever scope & not very extravagant tell me fee of that course also.

20th September 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the job oriented courses after completing B.Com degree? What is the fee structure?

sir/madam i m in b.com last year and i have done the course diploma in fire and safety management from Annamalai university distance education please advice me what should i do after completing B.com degree. which course is better for me, which is job oriented and should have scope forever.
14th November 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the job oriented courses after completing B.Com degree? What is the fee structure?

i have completed my b.com graduation , now i want next courses after which i will join to job
14th November 2012, 06:22 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejaswani1 View Post
sir i have completed by b.com degree in 2010 so please tell me a secure job oriented courses which should have forever scope & not very extravagant tell me fee of that course also.
HI!
After passing B.Com you can do higher study like:-
> B.Ed
> M.Com
> M.B.A

After passing B.Com you can apply for job like:-
> I.A.S
> Police Force
> Indian Army
> Indian Postal Services
> Bank P.O
etc

ALL THE BEST!
15th November 2012, 10:13 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello,
The best course that will help you get job is MBA or master's in business administration. Today mostly companies are wanting people with business knowledge. So if you have it well, you can make it into any top level commercial sectors. Now to fulfill the admission criteria of MBA, you need to have certain qualifications. Those are:
1) You must have a graduation degree and that too from a well reputed college. You say you are a B.Com degree holder. So this is already fulfilled.

2)Now, on your passing this graduation level you need minimum 50-55% marks with you to make it in a good MBA institute.

3)Also along with step 2, you must qualify any MBA CET available all over India. You can go for CAT or MAT or XAT or GMAT or CMAT etc.

4)After you clear this level, you require to clear the respective interview also to get admission in the MBA program, good luck.
15th November 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

I DID MY B.B.A FROM DISTANCE EDU. NOW WHICH COURCE IS BETTER FOR BRIGHT FUTURE
27th November 2012, 06:31 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

i,,,

the job oriented courses after completing B.Com degree------------

1.mba

2.b.com

3.b.ed

4.bba

5.mca

6.imba

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
29th November 2012, 07:11 PM
nvihar

HI,

These are the job oriented courses after completing B.Com degree----------------

1.MBA
2.BBA
3.MCA
4.IMBA
5.B.ED
6.M.COM
7.MFC.

Hope It Helps!
Good luck......
13th December 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Which are the job oriented courses after completed B.com with 38% (distance education).
11th January 2013, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

after m.com what job can we get..?
17th January 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job opportunities after completing bcom with 70 % , under MG university
18th January 2013, 01:19 AM
mayankt

Hi,
As far as job oriented courses after completing B.Com degree is concern they are given below

#.IMBA
#.B.ED
#.M.COM
#.MFC
#.MBA
#.BBA
#..MCA

Good Luck.......
18th January 2013, 08:50 AM
ankit80
Member+

After passing B.Com
you can do higher study
courser like:-
<> B.Ed
<> M.Com
<> M.B.A
After passing B.Com you can also go for jobs
job options.
<> I.A.S
<> IPS
<> Indian defence
> Indian railways
> Bank P.O
etc.
BEST OF LUCK
4th April 2013, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

which are job oriented courses after passing 2 biology science?
27th May 2013, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

what is after b.com ? and any leading courses in india and other counters releted
6th July 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

The best course to study after bcom is m.com. Because I have just getting to my final year exams and looking forward for m.com studies.
9th July 2013, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

after b.com is there any courses which is job oriented?
21st July 2013, 07:32 AM
Unregistered

Ihave completed My b.com Graduation please so please tell me about any job
21st July 2013, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

I have completed My Degree in B.com (comp) so please tell me any job opporchunities
28th July 2013, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Which are the job oriented course after completing B.Com degree ? and my decision is M.Com(CS) what u say sir?
22nd September 2013, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir I complete my b.com degree in 2013. Now I am
Going to Prepare for bank tests. Can you please tell me the job opportunities in banking field?
24th September 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i am passing 12 th nd i went some job. So plz tell me any job for me.? I belong lover family. So plz help me thankyu. Prakash
7th October 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i m persuing m.com, bt i don't have any idea that which type of job i can get.. And what i do for a good job after m.com
15th February 2016, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am 3rd year BSC chemistry student. what are the useful courses that I can go for to seek a job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?