25th April 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Which are the courses offered at BSc level involving science subjects?

what are the courses offered ? involving science subjects what are the courses offered?

21st June 2011, 04:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the courses offered at BSc level involving science subjects?

Science stream is provided with a lot of job opportunities and advanced study options. Biochemistry subject provides chances in both research and in medical field. Post graduate courses are also there for Biochemistry. Microbiology also provides good career options. Biotechnology is really a fast growing science stream which can offer lot of choices.
17th July 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the courses offered at BSc level involving science subjects?

can u plz tell me the individual subjects offered in bsc?i also need to know that which streme should i go for as i hv finished my 12th with 56%.plz reply soon
26th September 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

My son is doing his 2(HSC) from Maharashtra Board with Maths, Physics, Chemistry & Biology. Can he opt for Btech biotechnology after 12th. He is not good in Maths and Physics. What are the appropriate subjects he can do after 2.
10th April 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I am more interested in biochemistry. Can anyone tell me its career options and what i should do after 12(science stream)? please reply me
11th April 2012, 07:55 PM
monisha_sarabhai

There are so many courses available
MBBS
Biotechnology(engineering)
B.Pharma
Environmental studies
20th June 2012, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

what are the courses offered in b.sc. is there any course related to social studies?
16th March 2013, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

what subjects should i take in bsc to proceed forward in msc genetic engineering?
24th April 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

which is the best subject under b.sc.?
25th May 2015, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Is genetic engineering and b.sc in genetics is one and the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?