17th July 2012, 12:05 AM
naveenmech2007

What are the Job oriented courses for me after completion of B.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and pursuing M.Sc in the same field?

hi

I would like to know if their is any job oriented course for me. I had completed my bsc in clinical microbiology from PTU and now perusing for msc in same

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  2. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  3. Which is better choice for me between M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Research after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Best colleges offering these courses?
  4. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  5. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What to choose between Clinical Research and MSc Medical Microbiology?
  7. Can I go for MSc in Clinical Research after completing BSc Microbiology with Biotechnology?
  8. Can I apply for Biotech or MSc after pursuing BSc Medical Imaging Technology?
  9. After completing BSc MLT with 63% from Janardhan Rai Nagar Vidyapeeth Deemed University can I do MSc Medical Microbiology/Clinical Microbiology?
  10. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How should I get a secure job and perfect package salary after completing MSc Clinical Microbiology?
  12. Job oriented courses available to study for B.Sc(Botany) candidate? -- [New]
  13. Which are the job oriented courses after BSc other than MSc? Names of the colleges offering these courses and the eligibility criteria of it?
  14. Which course to choose to study in abroad after doing BSc Microbiology between Food Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology?
  15. Job opportunties in MSc Clinical Research?
  16. Which courses can I pursue after pursuing BSc Hons Microbiology from Delhi University? Will coaching from MSc Biotech cover other entrances like MSc Microbiology and MSc Genetics?
  17. What is the latest government job in the field of microbiology? I have done MSc in microbiology
  18. Which is the better choice between M.Tech or PG Diploma in Clinical Research and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
22nd November 2012, 04:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the Job oriented courses for me after completion of B.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and pursuing M.Sc in the same field?

what course is perfect after BSC ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?