21st June 2012, 06:14 PM
ca. amit pandey

What is the criteria for CA CPT?

What are the passing crieteria for ca-cpt?...pelase tell me what is the criteria

18th July 2012, 06:22 PM
nikhu99

Default Re: What is the criteria for CA CPT?

Dear friend ,

Criteria for CA CPT..............

1. A candidate shall be eligible to appear in Common Proficiency Test

2.Either passed or appeared in the Senior Secondary Examination ( 10+2 examination ) conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India or an examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto and has complied with such requirements as may be specified by the Council from time to time.

3.Registered for / switched over to CPT Course with Board of Studies of ICAI

4.A specified period of 60 days should expire from the date of registration and upto the first day of the month in which an examination takes place.

5.A student who has passed the Class 10th examination conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India or an examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto may register for Common Proficiency Course.

Good luck.............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?