31st March 2015, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get IPCC registration under direct entry scheme after completion of B.Com Graduation?

I completed my graduation in bcom with 73% but as per CBSGS system i got aggregate 50-55%. Am I eligible to get IPCC registration under direct entry scheme? Can someone please provide me the complete details for the same.

Thanks.

31st March 2015, 07:06 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get IPCC registration under direct entry scheme after completion of B.Com Graduation?

Yes you can join IPCC after completing your B.com without clearing CPT.

IPCC with out CPT :-

To be eligible for this option you should have passed graduation from a recognized university.

You need to have minimum of 60% in your graduation.

If you have completed graduation from Commerce stream then the percentage criteria is 55%.

There is no age criteria for CA course.
31st March 2015, 07:54 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get IPCC registration under direct entry scheme after completion of B.Com Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my graduation in bcom with 73% but as per CBSGS system i got aggregate 50-55%. Am I eligible to get IPCC registration under direct entry scheme? Can someone please provide me the complete details for the same.

Thanks.

Yes, of course.

There are three levels in C.A as follows:

>>CPT
>>IPCC
>>Final.

The main eligibility criteria for IPCC level in CA is that , you must hold graduation degree from recognized Indian institution or university.

Since, you are an B.Com with more than 50% marks, you are applicable for IPCC directly skipping CPT.

After completing IPCC and article ship, you can apply for final exam to complter the C.A course.

For more details:- www.icai.org/
31st March 2015, 09:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to register for IPCC directly after completion of your graduation in B.Com course. Generally, to pursue IPCC course, the candidate have to clear Common Proficiency Test (CPT). But, the candidates who had completed Graduation in Commerce stream with an aggregate of 55% marks or in Non-Commerce stream with an aggregate of 60% marks from a recognised university are eligible to register for IPCC under direct entry scheme. Since, you had secured an aggregate of 73% marks in your B.Com course, you are eligible to register for IPCC under direct entry scheme.
3rd April 2015, 12:17 PM
SmilyRishu

Yes you are eligible to get the admission in the IPCC after complete the B.COM graduation.

The student who complete B.Com under the commerce then the minimum percentage required is 55% after that you give the examination of IPCC.

If the percentage in the B.COM graduation is too god then it will decide the best collage for your future so the examination consist of three part as given below...............

CPC

IPCC

AND FINAL.
6th April 2015, 11:30 AM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, you are eligible for a direct registration of IPCC.

According to the norms of ICAI, any candidate who has completed graduation (B. Com) with more than 55% can skip the CPT part and register directly for IPCC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?