25th May 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria for changing the stream in B.Tech. after completion of 1st year?

minimum percent require to change stream in 2nd year engineerin in same college
kindly mail me the detail....

1st May 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria for changing the stream in B.Tech. after completion of 1st year?

How can i change my college which is affilated to the gtu university?
1st May 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria for changing the stream in B.Tech. after completion of 1st year?

How can i change my college which is affilated to the gtu university?
10th September 2013, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

how we can change our branch in b.tech 2nd yr under uptu? tell me the required condition
25th April 2014, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

i want to change my stream from electrical to mechanical on d same college i am a managment student what is d criteria
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?