11th January 2013, 08:12 PM
manojkrishna001

What is the procedure to change the college from 1st year to 2nd year by changing B.Tech IT to B.E ECE under Anna University

procedure to change collage from 1st year to 2nd year by changing B.Tech IT to BE.ECE under annauniversity

Related Questions:
  1. How to change my college? I am pursuing B.Tech(ECE, 2nd year) degree from a college under Anna University and want to go for another college under same university
  2. What is the procedure to change the college for diploma? Requirements for changing the college?
  3. How to change to a college which is under Anna University of Madhurai? Is it possible to change during counseling?
  4. What is the procedure to change the college after 2nd year? I am pursuing B.Tech with ECE from KUK
  5. Is it possible to change college while in 2nd year of B.Tech ECE?
  6. Changing college in 2nd year of engineering to a better college
  7. Can I change my college during 2nd year of B.Tech(Anna University) to other college under same university?
  8. How to transfer the college after 1st year B.E from one college to another? Procedure to change the college through Anna University?
  9. How To Change University in 2nd Year MCA?
  10. Procedure of changing branch through diploma counselling in Anna University
  11. Do I have to pay any penalty for changing college?
  12. How to change my btech branch in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I change my college from Private to government college? Procedure to apply for the change?
  14. Is it possible to change my college in 2nd year Diploma in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  15. Can I change my college after completing 1st year?
  16. Is it possible to join the same course in 2nd year Batch in some other college?
  17. Is it allowed to change college in 2nd year if I have a good score in 1st and 2nd semesters?
  18. How to change my branch from EE to M.E while in 1st year?
10th February 2014, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to change the college from 1st year to 2nd year by changing B.Tech IT to B.E ECE under Anna University

I am studing in private college for second sem are counciling seet counciling transfer are available
27th August 2014, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to change the college from 1st year to 2nd year by changing B.Tech IT to B.E ECE under Anna University

I want to change branch from eee to mech ,i have all clear in ist year vat z the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?