13th January 2012, 09:20 PM
jane13713

What is the criteria to get into St. Xaviers?

Dear sir/mam,
I'm very interested in science and mathematics, but am confused about which subject to pick for college. But out of the four math makes me happy. I wanted to become a psychologist also but my father doesn't approve of that. So i think i'll take up math honors. Could you please answer the following questions.
1. What is the criteria to get into st. Xavier's and take up math honors.
2. What all can i do with math, after the completion of my course.
3. How do i get hold of the entrance exam forms and when will you be distributing it.
Thanking you,
Jane.

4th February 2018, 03:34 PM
sairamvtu

Default Re: What is the criteria to get into St. Xaviers?

Here is eligible criteria to get admission in St. Xavier's college, Kolkata;
1. Mathematics is the compulsory subject had to be studied in your +2 level and any other 3 subjects.
2. Minimum 60% needed in +2 subjects.

You have to apply for the college through online if you satisfy the above mentioned criteria. Selection is based on index calculated by the college based on +2 score in maths and other 3 subjects.
Coming to the job opportunities , there is a huge demand in various sectors such as;
1. Education
2. Economics
3. Psychology
4. Medicine
5. Business, etc,.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?