6th January 2010, 06:58 PM
rajam

What's the applying procedure for ISRO? I am pursuing BE degree(3rd year) with ECE stream from St. Xaviers college

I am doing BE(electronics&communication) 3rd year in St.Xaviers (tirunelveli university) .
I want to enter ISRO,What can i do?please gudie me
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. What's the applying procedure for ISRO? I am pursuing BE degree(3rd year) with ECE stream from St. Xaviers college
  2. What is the procedure for applying internship after B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  3. How to do internship in ISRO when I am doing B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  4. Companies offering internship for ECE student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Procedure to register for training in HAL, DRDO and ISRO while studying B.Tech in ECE?
  6. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in ISRO?
  7. Which St. Xaviers college branches have Mass communication course?
  8. How may I get recruited in ISRO? Is there any entrance exam for the same? What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for this entrance exam? I am pursuing B.Sc in physics from St. Xaviers college, Palayamkottai
  9. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Criteria and procedure for training in companies like BHEL, NTPS, ISRO after B.E (ECE) 3rd year?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship in ECIL for ECE student? -- [New]
  12. Procedure and time to apply for internship at BHEL?
  13. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
  14. Can I do training during summer vacation in ISRO being an ECE Diploma student? Procedure to apply?
  15. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in Indian Space Research Organization?
  16. Can I do my final project in ISRO while pursuing final year ECE under Anna University Chennai
  17. Can I get job in ISRO if I do Training there being a B.Tech(ECE) final semester student? Procedure to apply?
  18. Which stream is better for pursuing MS degree? I am a final year B.Tech(ECE) student
22nd February 2012, 01:58 AM
er.skp.me

Thumbs up Re: What's the applying procedure for ISRO? I am pursuing BE degree(3rd year) with ECE stream from St. Xaviers college

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajam View Post
I am doing BE(electronics&communication) 3rd year in St.Xaviers (tirunelveli university) .
I want to enter ISRO,What can i do?please gudie me
please reply soon..
Dear friend you have to be at least in final year (you should have your degree certificate by august) with minimum of 65% aggregate( as per 2012 requirement)
usually every year in jan/feb its advertised in newspaper and in isro web site for recruitment, fill the form, appear exam face the interview

35 years for general category
40 years in case of SC/ST candidates and
38 years for OBC candidates,
Ex-serviceman and Persons with Disabilities[PWD] are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders).

for more details log on to
http://www.isro.gov.in

best of luck
22nd February 2012, 01:02 PM
navaneethaneetha

Smile Re: What's the applying procedure for ISRO? I am pursuing BE degree(3rd year) with ECE stream from St. Xaviers college

u can search on ISRO website,,,,if u din find it u contact me in [email protected] i will help u
22nd February 2012, 07:59 PM
simmi9044

Default Re: What's the applying procedure for ISRO? I am pursuing BE degree(3rd year) with ECE stream from St. Xaviers college

You should registered your
application as on or near around
14Th/December/. Examination fee for these
posts is 100 Rupees only. Female/SC/ST/PH /EX Service
Man Posts don't pay the
examination fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?