28th February 2013, 12:39 AM
Shristi Goel

How to get admission in St Xaviers after scoring 90%?

my ISC exams didnt go well.
i wanted to get admission in st. xaviers but need above 90%
should i drop a year or get into another college?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi?
  3. Will I get admission in Xaviers Mumbai or any other college in Mumbai for Eco honors after scoring 88% in boards
  4. Is there any scope for admission in B.Com(Hons) evening in St Xaviers College Kolkata after scoring 91% in ISC?'
  5. How to get admission in St Xaviers college after securing 96.25% -- [New]
  6. Procedure of admission in class 5 at St. Xaviers collegiate school?
  7. What is the admission procedure for St Xaviers?
  8. Best colleges for B.Sc Mathematics course?
  9. Is there any scope to get admission in B.Com in St Xaviers college after scoring 80% in ISC?
  10. Which colleges are there in Kolkata? Probability of getting admission in St Xaviers?
  11. How to take admission in St Xaviers School, kolkata
  12. When would the application forms of B.Com admission be available for ST. Xaviers, Ranchi? What types of questions would asked in this entrance exam? Can I get the direct admission in this college for the same?
  13. Can I get admission in St Xaviers college after scoring 82% in ISC exam?
  14. Can I get admission in St. Xaviers College in Ranchi after securing 73% marks in class 12th?
  15. How to take up English Honors in St Xaviers college? What is the percentage required for admission?
  16. Cutoff marks required to get admission class 11th in St Xaviers College in Commerce stream?
  17. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  18. Date of sale of admission forms for St Xaviers School, Park Street, Kolkata?
28th February 2013, 09:32 AM
Beawar

Default Re: How to get admission in St Xaviers after scoring 90%?

Dear..

First of all let me tell you that it is so unfortunate that your exams did not go well and your expectation are not matching with the score that you are gonna get in your ISC exam. You have stated in your Question that you want to go for St. Xavier which is a premiere institute of India and if you want to go for it it is also true that you must get more then 90% marks so in your case you are not looking like clearing the cut off.

See as of now you have two options left in front of you.

First option is to drop this year and study the ICS again which is only a good option if you are dedicated enough that i am gonna clear the exam from the beginning itself and remain dedicated and determined until the results are out. otherwise this can ruin your one more year

Second option is to go for some other college as Xavier is not alone a good college in India and we do have many other good college also so its better to go for any other college.

So dear based on these two points you can decide what you wanna do and which way you wanna go

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
8th May 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

I earned only 68% in board,may i get addmition in st.xavier college in ranchi.
8th May 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

I earned only 68% in board,may i get addmition in st.xavier college in ranchi.
18th May 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

i got 92.5% in my isc exams.will i get admission in st xaviers kolkata? i want to do english hounors and got 94 in english.
18th May 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

what will be the approx cut off for b.com hons. in xavier's college for 2013-14
18th May 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

what will be the approx cut off for b.com hons. in st. Xaviers college for 2013-14
23rd May 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

what will be the approx cutoff for b comm hons in st xaviers kolkata for 2013-14
29th May 2013, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

I have got 95 each in b.st and a/cs ,86 in english and 60 in maths. This makes my aggregate as 84% as per the st. xaviers kolkata .do i have any chance to get admission for b.com?
26th June 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

i got 95% in isc exams 2013-14 can i get addmision in st xaviers mumbai in science stream
13th November 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

I have got 89.4% in 12th cbse. Can i get admission to st xaviers Mumbai for BA next year? And what is the cutoff for BA in st xaviers Mumbai....?
21st February 2014, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

when would the application form for admission in b.sc would be released for the session 2014-2015
18th April 2014, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Will i get addmission after securing 85% in i.c.se. in st.xaviers college for intermediate in commerce stream???
14th February 2015, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

will i get admission in xavier college kolkata ,after scoring above 80% from ISC board in 2015 for B.com
11th March 2015, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

I want admission in st Xaviers our class 12th results r not out yet but I think I'll be scoring approx 85% can I think of getting into the college if I clear my ET test with good Marks??
2nd June 2015, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

How much % is required in SSC board to get admission in st. Xavier Junior college for arts faculty?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?