11th June 2013, 07:50 PM
kasmira das

Can I get admission for St Xaviers Calcutta?

I got in English 95 I jst passed my hs 2nd year...I dint have maths as a subject n instead I have informaticpractises in best 5 subject I got 95% do I still hav chances got admisn in st. Xaviers Calcutta.

15th June 2016, 10:51 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: Can I get admission for St Xaviers Calcutta?

As you have scored 95 % marks in your intermediate, then there is nothing to worry about, in a;; ways your admission in your desired institute will happen without any hurdance. St xavier is one of the best and reputed institute, it is extremely tough to get admission in st. xavier, but with you and 95 % score, the story is completely.

St xavier cut -off list generally varies from 85 % minimum in all streams, that is their avrage cut -off for admission, you have more than that and will easily get admission, any college in India will open their gates for someone who has scored 95 % and not only st. xaviers. It is obvious that you will get admission, just select your combination of subject and apply for same.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?