4th January 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria to get training in BHEL if I am a student of B.Tech EC?

I'm a b.tech(ec) 3rd yr student and i want to know that what is the criteria to get training in BHEL(chandigarh),if i want to apply in it??

22nd May 2013, 05:35 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the criteria to get training in BHEL if I am a student of B.Tech EC?

Hi,

Training is very important in engineering degree.Training play very important role at the time of campus placement.for training in the companies like BHEL or other companies you have simply send your NOC certificate in the company. NOC certificate is issued by training and placement cell of your college. after reciveing NOC from students they select student according to their criteria if you are selected then they will inform you.if you are selected then you can do training from the company.

You can send NOC in many comapnies which are best for your field.there is no limit for sending NOC in the companies.you should try to do training from best company. best company provide good knowledge to you.reference of the employ which is working in the company is very important when you apply in any company so provide reference if you have in that company.

At the time of training you should complete any project and also make report of your work done at the time of interview.after complition of the training you have to give presentation in the college about your work of training and you have to submit a small project in the college.
1st June 2013, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria to get training in BHEL if I am a student of B.Tech EC?

how to apply for summer trening i am pursing deploma in electrical
3rd June 2013, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

what should i do catia or pro e?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?