27th January 2013, 06:33 PM
ankit kumar motila

What is the criteria for summer internship in BSNL, Ghaziabad

Sir, i want to knw the criteria for the summer internship in bsnl, gaziabad. wat is its fee??? n benefits of doing internship from there. i m 2nd year student, currently in 4th sem, mtu university

6th June 2013, 05:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria for summer internship in BSNL, Ghaziabad

Students of B.Tech/B.E/ Diploma in Engineering and MCA from the disciplines Electronics and Communication Engineering Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Instrumental Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Information Technology Engineering, Civil Engineering and Electrical Engineering can apply for this summer/ Industrial Vocational Training programme. . The selection is based on ‘first come first serve’ way. Total duration of the programme is 4 to 6 weeks. The details regarding the course fee can be obtained from the website of ALTTC BSNL. Registration forms can be downloaded from concerned website. This programme gives training experience and exposure in certain jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?