9th January 2011, 10:21 PM
abhilasha shah

Procedure and eligibility criteria for doing summer internship in any renowned organization?

Sir,
I am a 2nd year student and is doing aerospace engineering from the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies. I would like to know the procedure n eligibility criteria for getting summer internship in your renowned organisation. Can u please fill me with detailed information as soon as possible............
thanking you
Abhilasha Shah

Related Questions:
  1. Summer internship at a renowned organization for 2nd year Aerospace engineering student?
  2. Eligibility to do Summer Internship for 2nd year B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering student?
  3. How and whom to approach for getting summer internship in DRDO while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  4. What is the procedure and eligibility criteria followed for doing summer internship in Patratu thermal power plant?
  5. What's the eligibility and procedure for doing internship in ISRO in summer? I'm a 4th sem B.Tech student from IIT Gandhinagar
  6. Details of companies for summer internship programme in Kerala?
  7. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  8. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria needed to do summer internship in automobile company?
  10. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  12. Eligibility criteria dn procedure of doing internship in ISRO? Jobs available in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?
  13. Can an Electrical engineering student of second year do summer internship from Qualcomm? Eligibility criteria and enrollment procedure for it? -- [New]
  14. What is the eligibility criteria required to for doing summer internship in IISc?
  15. Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  16. What is the procedure followed for summer internship in ISRO after 2nd year B.Tech?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for summer internship for mechanical engineering students?
  18. What is the procedure and how can I apply for the summer internship during my summer vocation?
20th July 2011, 03:00 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility criteria for doing summer internship in any renowned organization?

Dear friend there is no any criteria in top company .......

There is rule for students First come First serve........

if you will send your letter first then you selected for training in top company.........

some company required criteria but most company not see any eligibility.........

some company name is given below........

1.IOCL

2.BPCL

3.IOL

4.ITC

5.ONGC

6.RELIANCE POWER

These are top company for internship.........
4th November 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility criteria for doing summer internship in any renowned organization?

i m a 2 nd year civil btech student..i want to do internship in any renowned organisation or company.can u list up sum companies nd their links to apply for..
8th December 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

I m last year Mech. BE student...i want to know Whether I m eligible for BEE ??
what are the various option to make carrer in the Energy Sector ???
7th February 2012, 03:14 PM
joblesswork

Dear friend there is no any criteria in top company .......

There is rule for students First come First serve........

if you will send your letter first then you selected for training in top company.........

some company required criteria but most company not see any eligibility.........

some company name is given below........

1.IOCL

2.BPCL

3.IOL

4.ITC

5.ONGC

6.RELIANCE POWER

These are top company for internship.........
7th June 2013, 02:25 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

first you can list down the names and contacts of HR of the company where you would like to work.
Then you should write an email with your CV attached asking them to provide you opportunity to work with them as summer trainee or summer internship.

You may try to find any of your friend/ alumni/ relative, working in these company at higher position. You can ask them to push your CV to HR

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?