1st January 2012, 10:31 PM
surbhi markandey

What is the criteria for training in BHEL?

what is criteria for training in BHEL?...please tell me what is the criteria for it

15th July 2013, 11:49 AM
nim@1990

Default Re: What is the criteria for training in BHEL?

Dear member,

BHEL offers a challenging and rewarding career to young and dynamic graduates in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering to contribute towards Nation building in the fields of Power, Industry, Transmission, Transportation and Non-conventional Energy

I have also attached vocational training form in pdf format.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Vocational Trainee in BHEL.pdf(156.6 KB, 145 views)
3rd July 2019, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria for training in BHEL?

Sir I have one question regarding percentage means to say...how much.. percentage .. needed for this 4th semester, is it compulsory..or Clear there all 4 seem exam..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?