18th November 2015, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of doing summer training in BHEL?

Sir, how can I do summer training in BHEL give me the procedure to take an entrance in BHEL training.
thank you
shivam saxena
E.C 2nd year
apollo institute of technoloy
kanpur

4th October 2016, 01:38 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of doing summer training in BHEL?

Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) is one of the best organisation to work in for the engineers. You cannot apply for internship in BHEL during your 2nd year because candidates pursuing their 6th semester are eligible for that. So, you can apply after completing your 2nd year.

You have to fill up the training form available in your college. Then you have to get a recommendation letter and a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college.

Prepare a resume, attach the form, the letter and address it to the HR department of BHEL.

If you apply personally without any reference then your application will get neglected. BHEL strongly prefer candidates who gets in through the reference of their employees.

If your resume gets selected then you will receive an acknowledgement letter from them. Now you have to get the NOC signed by the principal of your college, attach the letter with it and send it again to the company.

BHEL does not have any fixed interview process. Sometimes they will ask to show a reference letter prepared by an employee of BHEL or sometimes they will just do a telephonic interview after which you can start your internship.

You have to pay approximately Rs. 500 per week for internship in BHEL.
26th June 2017, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Sir, how can I do summer training in BHEL give me the procedure to take an entrance in BHEL training.
thank you

Ramesh Pandey
Ph. 9794355755
E_mail Id- [email protected]
M. SC final (environmental sciences)
K.N.I.P.S.S. Sultanpur u.p 228001
24th June 2023, 04:44 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

To pursue a summer training opportunity at BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited), you can follow the procedure outlined below:

Research BHEL's Training Programs: Visit the official website of BHEL and explore their training programs section. Look for information specifically related to summer training or industrial training opportunities. Gain an understanding of the available training programs, eligibility criteria, and application procedures.

Determine Eligibility: Review the eligibility criteria for summer training at BHEL. Typically, BHEL offers training opportunities to engineering students pursuing their degree in disciplines such as Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil, or Computer Science. Check if there are any specific requirements related to the year of study, academic performance, or other criteria.

Contact BHEL's Human Resources or Training Department: Reach out to BHEL's Human Resources or Training Department to express your interest in the summer training program. You can find contact information on the BHEL website or through other reliable sources. Contact them via phone or email and inquire about the application process, deadlines, and any specific requirements.

Submit Application: Follow the instructions provided by BHEL's Human Resources or Training Department to submit your application for summer training. This may involve filling out an online application form or sending specific documents via email or post. Ensure that you provide accurate and complete information in your application.

Prepare Supporting Documents: Prepare any supporting documents that may be required as part of your application. This can include your resume/CV, academic transcripts, recommendation letters, and any other requested documents. Tailor your resume/CV to highlight relevant coursework, technical skills, and projects.

Follow-Up: After submitting your application, consider following up with BHEL's Human Resources or Training Department to confirm receipt of your application and express your continued interest. This can be done through a polite email or phone call.

Selection Process: BHEL will review the applications received and shortlist candidates based on their eligibility and suitability for the training program. If you are shortlisted, you may be called for an interview or further evaluation.

Attend Training: If selected, comply with the instructions provided by BHEL regarding the duration, location, and any additional requirements for the summer training program. Make necessary arrangements, such as travel and accommodation, if applicable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?