15th July 2020, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut-off for admission in Veterinary Science in Bangalore University's affiliated colleges?

I have 68 percentage in PCMB in 2nd PUC final exam. Will I get admission in B.V.Sc Veterinary course in any colleges affiliated to either Bangalore University or Karnataka University? Is there any entrance also needed for Veterinary course?

24th July 2020, 01:17 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the cut-off for admission in Veterinary Science in Bangalore University's affiliated colleges?

### There is no separate exam conducted for the admission purpose ,you need to apply NEET Which held nationally once in a year.

##Date to apply for NEET is over,you can try in the december month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?