28th January 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Any admission test for direct admission in M.Pharmacy? What is the fee structure?

Is there any admission test for admission or is it possible to join without appearing for the admission test and if so what is the fee structure for direct admission into m.pharmacy without appearing for test and can you give me the information regarding placements??

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for direct admission in BVP medical college? Fee structure of it?
  2. How much money do I have to pay for MBA and MCA course? Which institutes are good for these courses?
  3. Information about the fee structure for admission into M.Pharmacy in government college? Any chance for admission in government college after scoring 770 rank in GPAT?
  4. How to take direct admission in MBBS college with less fee structure?
  5. List of government colleges offering direct admission in MCA PG course? Fee structure for it?
  6. How to get direct admission in 2nd year MBBS degree course? What is the fee structure for it?
  7. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Medical College in Pune?
  8. Direct admission in IHM Pusa is possible? Fee structure and duration of course?
  9. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  10. Which are the colleges offering direct admission in MCA PG course? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  11. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year? -- [New]
  12. How may I get the direct admission in AMU for MBBS course? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same?
  13. How to get direct admission in UG? What is the fee structure of top forensic colleges?
  14. How to do MBBS in private section which offer direct admission? What is the fee structure?
  15. Fee structure to get direct admission in DGO through management quota?
  16. MBBS colleges in Delhi providing direct admission with low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there any direct admission in medical colleges with minimum fee structure in Karnataka and other states? What is the total fee structure?
  18. Direct admission in AMU for MBBS? What is the procedure and the total fee structure?
24th July 2020, 01:08 PM
deepikapandey9999

Default Re: Any admission test for direct admission in M.Pharmacy? What is the fee structure?

Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam or the UPSEE is a gateway for the candidates seeking admissions in B. Pharma programme across colleges in Uttar Pradesh. The state level exam is conducted by Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar

Course Fee: INR 90,000 to 6 Lacs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?