21st June 2017, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

What is the cut off for COEP college for computer engineering for direct second year?

What is the cut off of COEP college for computer engineering for direct second year? What was the previous cut off followed? Is it possible to get the merit seat or we need to pay more for the fees? Can you please provide me the complete details soon?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the Cut off of COEP College of Engineering for direct admission in second year of degree?
  2. Last year cutoff list for COEP engineering college?
  3. Cutoff list of COEP engineering college of Pune for diploma holders in direct 2nd year in ENTC branch -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Percentage required in last year of Diploma to get admission in COEP College of Engineering?
  5. What is the procedure to take admission in COEP computer engineering
  6. Cutoff list of computer engineering of COEP?
  7. Cutoff marks for admission in direct 2nd year engineering in computer science?
  8. Cutoff list of COEP college for computer science engineering
  9. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in COEP college, Pune for mechanical after scoring 65% in 3rd diploma Mechanical?
  10. What is required to get direct 2nd year admission in COEP college, Pune?
  11. How much percentage is required for open category to get admission in COEP for direct 2nd year in computer engineering
  12. Last year cutoff list for electrical and telecommunication engineering in COEP Sinhgad college
  13. Cutoff list of electrical and telecommunication engineering in COEP, Sinhgad college
  14. What is the cut off required to get direct second year admission in Cummins college for computer engineering?
  15. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in COEP college, Pune for mechanical after scoring 94% in 3rd diploma Mechanical?
  16. Am I eligible to get direct admission in second year after scoring 89% marks in diploma?
  17. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in COEP OR MIT with 81% marks in Diploma CSE?
  18. Cut off for direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges
15th October 2017, 11:17 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut off for COEP college for computer engineering for direct second year?

The required cut off for COEP college for computer engineering for direct second year are given below.

** General category = 113

** OBC category = 98

** SC category = 67

** ST category = 59

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Wellesley Road, Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411005
Phone: 020 2550 7000
11th June 2018, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cut off for COEP college for computer engineering for direct second year?

How many percentage in diploma required for direct second year engineering in coep?
13th July 2018, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage is needed to get admission in COEP college for computer engineering ?
9th January 2020, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage are required to get admission in direct second year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?