16th June 2016, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the Cut off of COEP College of Engineering for direct admission in second year of degree?

Well, actually after diploma in E & TC branch, I am looking for admission to degree. So, please tell me that what will be the cut off of COEP collage of engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cut off for COEP college for computer engineering for direct second year? -- [New]
  2. Percentage required in last year of Diploma to get admission in COEP College of Engineering?
  3. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in COEP college, Pune for mechanical after scoring 65% in 3rd diploma Mechanical?
  4. Last year cutoff list for COEP engineering college?
  5. What is required to get direct 2nd year admission in COEP college, Pune?
  6. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in COEP college, Pune for mechanical after scoring 94% in 3rd diploma Mechanical?
  7. Cutoff list of COEP engineering college of Pune for diploma holders in direct 2nd year in ENTC branch
  8. Cut off for direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges
  9. Cutoff list of Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli for direct 2nd year degree admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Last year cutoff list for electrical and telecommunication engineering in COEP Sinhgad college
  11. What is the procedure to take admission in COEP computer engineering
  12. What is the cut off required to get direct second year admission in Cummins college for computer engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in COEP after scoring 79.63 percentage in diploma mechanical egnieering?
  14. Cutoff list of electrical and telecommunication engineering in COEP, Sinhgad college
  15. How to get admission in government college of engineering? I am in COEP
  16. Am I eligible to get direct admission in second year after scoring 89% marks in diploma?
  17. How may I get direct lateral admission in B.Tech course in autonomous engineering colleges? How may I get the cut off list of production engineering stream for the same?
  18. Direct 2nd year admission in an engineering college after diploma?
27th May 2017, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the Cut off of COEP College of Engineering for direct admission in second year of degree?

I am a student of Diploma in IT at MIT pune. I have 89.5%marks in 5th semester. I want admission in direct second year in PICT pune. Please, advise me
20th June 2017, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the Cut off of COEP College of Engineering for direct admission in second year of degree?

I am a student of diploma in E&Tc at wada college pune. My aggregate is 84.44% and my category is SC.So l want admission in direct second year in COEP.
of pune. So plz advice me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?