20th August 2016, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Cut off for direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges

Hello Sir, I got 79% in diploma 3rd year in electronics and telecommunications engineering. Please tell me best college in Mumbai and in Pune. I am a open category candidate. Also, send me the cut off list for direct second year admission of this year with the attachment on my mail id- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges in Pune? I have scored 63.15%
  2. What is the cut off marks required in diploma to get direct admission for 2nd year engineering? -- [New]
  3. Cutoff list of all the engineering colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission?
  4. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission in electrical engineering?
  5. 3rd year cutoff list for admission in direct 2nd year for Chemical in Mumbai University colleges
  6. Direct 2nd year admission to engineering colleges after diploma? Cutoff list of the colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Nagpur University for diploma completed students? Can I get admission with 78.24% for direct 2nd year?
  8. Direct 2nd year admission in an engineering college after diploma?
  9. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering colleges from colleges in Pune?
  10. What is the cut-offs list for direct 2nd year engineering?
  11. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year engineering admission for ENTC?
  12. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Pune for direct 2nd year admission in B.E?
  13. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune university colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering?
  14. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year engineering of colleges in Pune?
  15. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year engineering admission for ENTC?
  16. Cutoff list for all engineering colleges of Nashik for direct 2nd year admission in Computer Technology?
  17. Cutoff list of all the colleges in Mumbai and Pune University for direct 2nd year admission in ETC?
  18. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Nagpur? Can I get admission with 78.24% marks?
23rd August 2016, 06:22 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Cut off for direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges

Great to see that you are interested in doing getting your Bachelors Degree after your Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering. Electronics and Communication Engineering is the very good field and have lot of scope in the future.
After completing your Diploma it is better you can go for job and get some technical and practical Experience and get exposed to Industry. Because there is not many opportunities in core field after completing your Bachelors degree.
You have to write LEET(Lateral Entry Entrance Test) after your Diploma so that you can get into Colege through Government quota.

List of good colleges in Mumbai and Pune:

College of Engineering, Pune
Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute, Mumbai
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur
Symbiosis International University, Pune
Army Institute of Technology, Pune
International Institute of Information Technology, Pune
Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli
MCT’s Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Mumbai
GH Raisoni College of Engineering, Nagpur
Government College Of Engineering, Karad
Shri Sant Gajanan Maharaj College of Engineering, Shegaon
Sinhgad College of Engineering, Pune
Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management and Engineering, Mumbai
Shri Guru Gobind Singhji Institute of Engineering and Technology, Nanded
Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering, Mumbai
8th June 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I got 73.18% in diploma 3rd year in electronics and telecommunications engineering. Please tell me best college in Mumbai and in Pune. I am a NT-D category candidate. Also, send me the cut off list for direct second year admission of this year with the attachment on my mail id- [email protected]
8th June 2018, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I got 73.18% in diploma 3rd year in electronics and telecommunications engineering. Please tell me best college in Mumbai and in Pune. I am a NT-D category candidate. Also, send me the cut off list for direct second year admission of this year with the attachment on my mail id- [email protected]
16th June 2018, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 84.82% in 3rd year E&TC then which government or autonomous college I will got
2nd July 2018, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I got 79% in diploma 3rd year in computer engineering. Please tell me best college in Mumbai and in Pune. I am a open category candidate. Also, send me the cut off list for direct second year admission of this year with the attachment on my mail id- [email protected]
20th July 2018, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir I got 78% in diploma in mechanical engineering can I get admission in rajiv gandhi college of engineering
28th July 2018, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir I got 77.88% in diploma in mechanical engineering can I get admission in mct rajiv gandhi college
26th July 2019, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

I have got 82% in 3rd year IT diploma can I get admission in rajiv gandhi college my caste is open
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?