24th October 2016, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

What is required to get direct 2nd year admission in COEP college, Pune?

How many marks is required to take direct 2nd year admission in COEP college, Pune after diploma in civil engineering, if I belong to NT category?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in COEP college, Pune for mechanical after scoring 65% in 3rd diploma Mechanical?
  2. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in COEP college, Pune for mechanical after scoring 94% in 3rd diploma Mechanical?
  3. Percentage required in last year of Diploma to get admission in COEP College of Engineering?
  4. How much percentage is required for open category to get admission in COEP for direct 2nd year in computer engineering
  5. Cutoff list of COEP engineering college of Pune for diploma holders in direct 2nd year in ENTC branch -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in COEP OR MIT with 81% marks in Diploma CSE?
  7. How much marks are required to get admission in COEP, Pune?
  8. Can I get admission in COEP Pune after scoring 76.82% in diploma in E&TC? Cutoff list and fee structure?
  9. Cutoff list of engineering college of Pune for admission in direct 2nd year
  10. What is the admission process in MIT Pune/BVP?
  11. How to get admission for direct 2nd year enginering?
  12. How much percentage is needed to get admission in COEP for direct 2nd year
  13. Can I get admission for M.Tech after scoring 11 marks in GATE? I want to join COEP college in Pune and VJTI college in Pune
  14. How to take admission in government college of engineering? What is the minimum CGPA required for this?
  15. How much marks are required for 2nd year admission?
  16. List of names of the colleges in Pune region? Where can I get admission? I have completed mechanical diploma with 54% marks
  17. Procedure of direct admission in 2nd year at best colleges under Pune University?
  18. What is the AIEEE cut offs for admission in COEP, Pune?
25th October 2016, 06:23 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is required to get direct 2nd year admission in COEP college, Pune?

Candidates those who have completed their Diploma course from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Engineering course directly in the 2nd year in COEP College.
So, you must have scored at least of 50% of marks in order to take admission.
25th October 2016, 10:28 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is required to get direct 2nd year admission in COEP college, Pune?

If you want to get admission in B.Tech course after completion of your diploma course, you will have to appear and clear LEET/JELET examination and after clearing the examination with good score, you will be very much allowed to get admission in the above mentioned college, if you clear the minimum marks required for admission.
17th May 2017, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Can i get direct second year admission in coep for computer engineering. I have scored 88% in level of computer diploma from GPP?
9th June 2017, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage required in diploma to admission direct second year in civil for coep pune??
16th July 2017, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

What are requirements to get direct second year admission in coep for entc branch???
19th July 2017, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the required CGPA to get admission in COEP pune for 2nd year mechanical engineering
22nd December 2017, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for engineering after completing diploma when I get 87% in last year diploma for electrical?
19th April 2018, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

How many marks required to take admission for btech in computer for NT category?
25th June 2018, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I gate admission for engineering after completing diploma when I get 87.76% in last year diploma in civil branch & my category is ST....?
6th July 2018, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam has to be cleared in order to get in second year engineering after diploma
14th June 2019, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in coep for Information technology after scoring 85% in third year diploma?please reply me.
15th June 2019, 06:01 PM
sharmasheetal

Candidates those who have completed their diploma course from a recognised university with a minimum 50% marks.
7th August 2023, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I join coep 2nd year after my btech first year ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?