31st January 2018, 09:29 AM

What is the cut-off and fees for M.Tech course under Osmania University, Hyderabad? Is there any scholarship available?

What is the cut-off marks and rank to get seat in Osmania University through TSPGCET exam for M.Tech in ECE for the session 2018 and what is the fee structure per year? Will I get any scholarship or stipend per month for M.Tech?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges to pursue MCA correspondence in Hyderabad? Fee structure in university of Hyderabad and Osmania University for MCA correspondence?
  2. Colleges in Hyderabad offering MCA correspondence with low fee structure? Fee of the course in Hyderabad University and Osmania University?
  3. Fees and number of seats for Distance mode B.Ed. in Osmania University, Hyderabad -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get MHRD scholarship to study M.Tech in JNTU, Osmania University or CBIT? Eligibility to apply? Is there any interview scheduled for scholarship?
  5. List of the colleges in which I can get a seat under OU? I have scored 5272 rank in PGECET
  6. Can I expect M.Tech in OU after scoring 17181 rank in PGECET?
  7. Top 10 Engineering colleges for CSE in Hyderabad
  8. Can I get seat in Osmania University or any government college with 96% in 12th and 19000 rank in EAMCET?
  9. How to get admission in M.Com without entrance in Hyderabad with low fees? Is there any chance to get scholarship in Hyderabad?
  10. What should be our rank in Osmania University Common Entrance Tests (OUCET) to get a seat in MA Economics? -- [New]
  11. Term fees for two years and other examination fee for admission in LLM at Osmania Law College?
  12. What was last year cut-off for B.Pharmacy in Osmania University, Hyderabad?
  13. Best university for M.Tech in Artificial Intelligence among IIT Delhi and University of Hyderabad?
  14. Colleges providing admission in BCA under Osmania University in Hyderabad?
  15. What is the eligibility to apply for the course of M.Sc Forensic Science in Osmania University?
  16. Can I get a seat in any NIT, JNTU(Hyderabad), Osmania University after scoring 33.33 marks in GATE?
  17. Can I get in JNTUH after scoring 80 in APPGECET?
  18. Osmania University degree vs VIT degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?