1st February 2018, 02:08 PM
Naveennavi143

What is the eligibility to apply for the course of M.Sc Forensic Science in Osmania University?

I have completed B.Pharmacy and wish to apply for M.Sc Forensic Science in Osmania University, Hyderabad. What are the basic requirements for getting admission in M.Sc under Osmania University, Hyderabad?

8th February 2018, 01:20 AM
perthc

Default Re: What is the eligibility to apply for the course of M.Sc Forensic Science in Osmania University?

Hi,

The eligibility to apply for the course of M.Sc Forensic Science in Osmania University is -->

A pass in the B Sc. with not less than 40% marks (pass percentage for SC &ST candidates) in the concerned Science subjects i.e., Physical Sciences & Mathematics for MPC group.

==>You have to appear for a common entrance
test, namely BCBTESFSG&M comprising of Part-A (Chemistry for 40 Marks) and Part-B (One of the optionals studied at B.Sc. level among the optional subjects: Physics, Botany, Zoology, Genetics, Microbiology, Biochemistry and Biotechnology) for 60 Marks.

==>The detailed Schedule of common entrance tests will be made available in websites, www.ouadmissions.com or
www.osmania.ac.in at least one week before the commencement of entrance tests.
8th February 2018, 05:45 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to apply for the course of M.Sc Forensic Science in Osmania University?

Osmania University provides different level degree in different type of courses. For giving admissions into the university.

The basic eligibility required is to complete graduation in any related stream like Biochemistry/ Forensic Science/ chemistry & biotechnology/ zoology/ Physics/ botany/ microbiology.
The minimum percentage required is 50% for general candidates and there is percentage relaxation for reserved candidates based on government rules.

Since you have completed B.Pharmacy you’ll be eligible for applying to the exam.

For notifications, application forms and other detailed information you can visit the official website of Osmania University.
31st July 2019, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to do Msc forensic science as i am a bsc biotechnology student?
25th August 2020, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir I just completed bsc degree in chemistry So can I eligibility for the MSC forensic science
21st September 2020, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc. Mlt ( medical lab teach) I'm I eligible to apply
12th November 2020, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

the fees structure for completing Msc forensic science in osmania university
13th April 2021, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I had completed my bsc mecs ( maths , electronic and computer science ). Am I eligible for. M.sc forensic science sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?