27th December 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Osmania University degree vs VIT degree

I plan to take gre and do mtech in USA after btech, my question is will having a degree from an osmania uiversity give me a better chance of getting a scholarship or is a degree from VIT more valuable? Also please tell me if there are any arrangements etc in VIT for exams such as GRE and Gate

24th September 2014, 10:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Osmania University degree vs VIT degree

As you are planning to do M.Tech course in US after completion of B.Tech course, it is best to have the graduation degree from any recognised university whether an Osmania university or VIT, as both are the top institutes offering graduation courses in India, you can opt any institute of your wish to your graduation a from a recognised university.

There are no facilities for GRE and GATE in VIT, because the GATE and GRE are entrance exams for admission to M.Tech in India and for admission to higher studies in USA. The candidates who have interest in doing such courses can appear for the GATE or GRE exam depending on their interest of pursuing the course. So, there are no arrangement in VIT for the exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?