28th August 2020, 12:02 PM
Ammu gopu

What is the cut-off percentage for MSW degree offered by Calicut University?

I have completed my B.Com degree from a college affiliated to Calicut University with 68%. Can I apply for the Master of Social Welfare (MSW) degree course offered by Calicut University? Am I eligible? And, which college would be best for MSW?

30th August 2020, 11:01 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the cut-off percentage for MSW degree offered by Calicut University?

Yes,Anyone with a Bachelor's degree (Mainly in Arts) with a minimum of 50% is eligible to apply for this master in social work program(MSW)
-St Joseph's College,calicut
-AWH Special College,calicut
-Calicut University,calicut
-Holy Cross Institute of Management and Technology, [HCIMT] ,calicut
-Central University of Kerala (CUK)
-MGU Kerala - Mahatma Gandhi University
-Don Bosco Arts and Science College
-Loyola College of Social Sciences
Above mentioned colleges provide MSW courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?