29th May 2016, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off required to get admission in government agricultural college?

What is the cut off required to get admission in government agricultural college? Who can provide me the details on the same? Can you please let me know the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the response on this.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cut-off percentage required to get admission for BAMS course in government college?
  2. Required Cut off marks to get admission in Government College for BAMS?
  3. What is the cut-off percentage required in MHCET to get admission in government engineering college when I belong to SC category?
  4. What is the fee structure for AGBSC? I have scored 32899 rank and I belong to SC
  5. List of private AGBSC colleges in Hyderabad?
  6. What is the date of notification of Agriculture BSc? Which are the colleges offering in AP?
  7. Will I get a seat in AGBSC after scoring 55 marks in EAMCET and 873 in IPE
  8. How much cutoff marks are required to get admission in Tamilnadu government college?
  9. What is the cut off percentage required to do Arts courses in Delhi?
  10. Cutoff list of MBBS? How much score is required in CET to get admission in government college
  11. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  12. Which universities should I opt under ICAR UG program? List of top universities?
  13. What is the cutoff for Agricultural Engineering in Government Colleges?
  14. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Agriculture Diploma course? Courses available to study?
  15. How many Agriculture BSc colleges are there in AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I join B.Sc Agriculture in GKVK Bangalore?
  17. Marks required in Polytechnic entrance exam to get seat in a governemnt college?
  18. Cut off marks required for Aerospace engineering in government aided colleges of Tamil Nadu?
4th April 2017, 11:20 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the cut off required to get admission in government agricultural college?

As you want to know cut off required to get admission in government agricultural college here, I am going to tell you the same-

Cut off required to get admission in government agricultural college:

>>For general category candidate: 110-130

>>For Sc category candidate : 50-70 marks

Some best agricultural colleges:

>>Indira Gandhi Agricultural University

>>Shaheed Gundadhur College of Agriculture and Research (SGCARS)

>>Rungta College of Engineering and Technology

>>Chitani Mitani Dubey College
29th May 2018, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cut off required to get admission in government agricultural college?

I have scored 148/200 in ag practical and my pcm % is 91 could i get seat in gkvk Bangalore category 2b
1st June 2018, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 176 marks in practical and 1536th rank in practical and 8385th rank in overall bsc agree, do i get govt seat?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?