26th March 2016, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut-off percentage required in MHCET to get admission in government engineering college when I belong to SC category?

How Many Marks Required For MH-CET To Get A Government Engineering College When I Belongs From Sc Category ? Can someone please provide me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon on the same.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Gujarat government medical college? I belong to general category
  2. Can I get government medical college after scoring 76 marks in MHCET exam
  3. How to get admission in government college after scoring 143 in HSC exam?
  4. Can I get admission for MBBS in any government college after scoring 71.83% in 12th standard and 44% in MHTCET
  5. Which branch can I get after scoring 134 in entrance test?
  6. Can I get admission in any government college if secured 15106 rank in JEXPO?
  7. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  8. What is the cut off percentage required to do Arts courses in Delhi?
  9. Is it possible for me to get admission in Jharkhand Government colelges if I got 24 marks in JEE mains exam when I belong to ST category?
  10. How much marks required in MHT CET to get admission in Autonomous or Government Engineering Colleges?
  11. Can i get admmission in engineering after bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in government autonomous college after scoring 150 marks in MHT CET under OBC category? Which college could I get?
  13. What is the percentage required to get admission in government or self finance dental college?
  14. Procedure for admission in Dehli University with NIOS certificate?
  15. Admission in government engineering college after scoring 3685 SC rank? Total number of reserved seats to get admission in government college for West Bengal?
  16. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 106 marks in MHCET
  17. Upto how much scholarship and education loan can I get if scored 82% in 10+2?
  18. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course with 51% marks in MA English?
1st April 2017, 12:57 AM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the cut-off percentage required in MHCET to get admission in government engineering college when I belong to SC category?

MHCET stands for Maharashtra common entrance test. As you want to know cut-off percentage required in MHCET to get admission in government engineering college here, I am going to tell you the same-

Cut off marks required for Sc candidate- 25-40
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?