5th January 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff for admission in MSc Tech?

what is the cut off for admission in M.Sc Tech?...please send to me the cutoff

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks for admission in MSc Integrated engineering?
  2. Last year cutoff marks for admission in B.Tech? Fee for B.Tech program?
  3. Cutoff list for admission into B.Tech and MSc course during last year?
  4. Last year cutoff marks for M.E/M.Tech Multemedia and Tech
  5. M.Sc or M.Sc Tech which is better option after B.Sc(Biotechnology)? Is M.Sc equivalent to M.Tech?
  6. Cutoff marks for JEE mains examination to get admission in DAIICT?
  7. Cutoff marks required in JMI-EEE to get admission in B.Tech?
  8. Cutoff marks required to get admission in PEC, CCET, PU and Landra College of engineering for B.Tech?
  9. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  10. Cutoff rank required in AMU entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech(EEE)?
  11. Am I eligible to do M.Tech Biotechnology after MSc in Botany? How much score should I score in GATE and MSc to take admission in IITs? How many seats are there in IITs for students of other universities?
  12. Cutoff marks required to qualify B.Tech entrance exam in University of Pune?
  13. How can I join B.Tech after scoring 98 cutoff?
  14. Difference between MSc and MSc(Tech) degree? Is MSc(Tech) equivalent to B.Tech or M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? What is the cutoff for MSc Chemistry?
  16. Cutoff for GATE to get admission in IITs for SC reservation category student? Cutoff for M.Tech Civil Engineering branch?
  17. Expected cutoff marks required in AMUEEE to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? -- [New]
  18. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
4th October 2012, 09:50 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the cutoff for admission in MSc Tech?

Most of the UGC recognized and deemed universities and recognized colleges require minimum 65% aggregate marks in undergraduate or equivalent from a recognized college/university to be eligible to apply for admission.

However there are also colleges/universities which might accept your admission application with an aggregate 50% from a recognized college/university.
4th October 2012, 09:51 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Most of the UGC recognized and deemed universities and recognized colleges require minimum 65% aggregate marks in undergraduate or equivalent from a recognized college/university to be eligible to apply for admission.

However there are also colleges/universities which might accept your admission application with an aggregate 50% from a recognized college/university.
15th March 2013, 08:44 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

hello friend,

go to this site..
http://www.globalshiksha.com/M-Tech-CUT-OFF-SCORES-of-different-institutions/ugc/12562408232287
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?