28th April 2013, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff and fee structure of government college of Pune for BBA?

what is the cutoff and fees structure of government colleges of pune for bba

Related Questions:
  1. List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam?
  2. Fee structure details of C.O.E.P and government colleges in Pune? Cutoff list of it?
  3. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Fee structure for B.Ed course in Government Colleges of Pune?
  5. Details of B.Tech 2/4 first semester fees?
  6. Minimum cutoff marks to join in government college of BVSc for BC? What is the fee structure?
  7. Date of issue of B.Ed application form? Cutoff marks to get into government college? Fee structure of the government college?
  8. How may I get fee details about Sinhgad college of engineering(Pune), Mahrashtra institute of Technology(Pune) and PICT(Pune)?
  9. Am I eligible for MBA through distance learning after doing BBA from BVP Pune? From where to get the prospectus and how much is the fee structure?
  10. Best MCA colleges in Pune? What is the fee structure?
  11. Fee structure and scholarships for MCA in Pune college
  12. What is the fee structure for MCA in Pune College
  13. What is the fee sructure for government B.Ed college in Pune?
  14. How to get admission for MCA in Pune university? What is the fee structure?
  15. Which are the good government colleges in Pune providing BSc Animation after 12th? What is the fee structure?
  16. Can I get admission in COEP Pune after scoring 76.82% in diploma in E&TC? Cutoff list and fee structure?
  17. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  18. Admission procedure and fee structure of MBA(HR) external course in Symbiosis college? -- [New]
2nd April 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff and fee structure of government college of Pune for BBA?

I was doing engineering, but got year down, bcoz that is just not my field,
m always interested in business field, and now i want to take admission for BBA. i have only 50% in 12th... i need some guidance
12th August 2021, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff and fee structure of government college of Pune for BBA?

Government bba college in pune university
26th June 2023, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

BBA colleges in pune with fees structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?