15th July 2013, 08:51 PM
nishatoke

What is the cutoff of government dental college in Mumbai?

What are cutoffs of government dental colleges in mumbai

Related Questions:
  1. Career oppurtunities after bds degree. -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Will I get admission in Tamilnadu government dental college after scoring 175 cutoff in medical counseling? What is the minimum cutoff to get admission in Tamilnadu government college?
  3. Which are the colleges in north India? What is the fee structure? I am interested in BDS course
  4. List of colleges and scope of BDS course? -- [New]
  5. Any chance to apply for BDS now?
  6. Will I be able to get government dental college in Chennai after scoring 150 cutoff ? Which course can I join in Engineering if I am interested in Management and Construction?
  7. Cutoff mark list of government MBBS and Dental colleges?
  8. How to do PG from government dental college in Kolkata? I am a student of government dental college
  9. Will I get a seat in any private or government dental college after scoring 180.5 cutoff?
  10. Can I get any government dental college or private dental college?
  11. Top colleges offering PG programs in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in India and Abroad? What is the admission criteria?
  12. Fees of private medical college in Mumbai? Cutoff marks of government medical college in Mumbai of last year?
  13. Number of seats in MDS course in karnataka? What is the fee structure?
  14. List of government colleges for PG Dental Course - MDS?
  15. Will I get a medical seats through counseling after scoring 191.5 cutoff? Can I get a seat in government dental college?
  16. How to take admission in water management and conservation course?
  17. Can i get admision in any Dental College of Mumbai after securing 92 marks in CET (PCB)?
  18. Can i get admision in any Dental College of Mumbai after securing 92 marks in CET (PCB)?
15th August 2018, 01:06 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cutoff of government dental college in Mumbai?

Actually, cut off have been calculated according to the inputs of students, previous historical data of related exam and predictive models of exam. This is neither calculated earlier nor fixed any year.

So, every year cut offs are quite different from one another. It is totally based on competitive questions, quality of questions and basically numbers of students as i already mentioned above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?