27th June 2013, 08:43 PM
santosree

How to do PG from government dental college in Kolkata? I am a student of government dental college

i am a student of a govt dental college under west bengal univ of health sciences.i am inerested in doing a PG from a govt dental college in kolkata.do i need a domicile certifct?i am residing in kolkata since 2003 and have a residence at jadavpur.My is a retired army officer.i hav done my class X and XII frm kolkata.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate? 15 25th February 2020 11:24 AM
How to apply under the reserve domicile quota of 85% in Delhi College of Engineering? What are the rules pertaining to eligibility of Delhi Domicile? 6 20th June 2018 12:46 AM
Names of medical colleges in India which take admission without domicile certificate or college which dont take domicile? Which are the good private college with less fee structure? 9 11th May 2018 01:16 AM
Is it compulsory to submit domicile for DPMT? Is there any requirement for domicile? 5 3rd February 2018 12:45 PM