9th March 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

List of the MBBS colleges in Mumbai? Introduction about Associate MBBS entrance exam of Mumbai colleges? Where can I fill the form?

plzz give me the list of MBBS colleges in mumbai.
also i request u to give me a brief intro about the Associate MBBS entrance exams of Mumbai colleges n where i can fill in the form, is there a common form for such colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Merit list of MBBS admissions of various Government Medical colleges & Associate colleges of Mumbai
  2. List of medical colleges under COMEDK? What is their fee structure? Is it possible to give their entrance exam from Mumbai?
  3. List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
  4. What is the fee structure for doing MBBS from Mumbai? What are the good colleges in Mumbai for MBBS?
  5. List of Private and Government MBBS colleges in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Which are the various MBBS entrance exams? What is their eligibility criteria? Last years cutoff marks for MBBS in Mumbai and Maharashtra? Names of the reputed MBBS colleges?
  7. Cutoff list of various medical colleges in Mumbai for MBBS?
  8. Which competitive exam to give in Mumbai for MBBS? Scholarship for OBC?
  9. MBBS by staying in Mumbai? Which entrance exams to give?
  10. How much should I score in MH CET to get admission in any government medical colleges of Mumbai? -- [New]
  11. MBBS course & fees for each year for government colleges in mumbai -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of colleges in Mumbai for MBBS or other science education at affordable fee structure
  13. Can I get admission in MBBS colleges of Mumbai on the basis of class 10th marks?
  14. Information about Government and Private MBBS colleges in Mumbai?
  15. Cutoff marks for MBBS or BDS for admission in Mumbai college?
  16. List of private MBBS colleges in Mumbai?
  17. What is the fee structure of MBBS course offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth university under management quota? List of colleges in Mumbai or Pune offering MBBS course within 7 lakhs?
  18. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
14th June 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the MBBS colleges in Mumbai? Introduction about Associate MBBS entrance exam of Mumbai colleges? Where can I fill the form?

I am NRI student. I want to do MBBS studies in India. What are the qualifications?
16th June 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the MBBS colleges in Mumbai? Introduction about Associate MBBS entrance exam of Mumbai colleges? Where can I fill the form?

Please tell me total intake for mbbs course including private colleges through mht cet
3rd July 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

List of the PRIVATE MBBS colleges in Mumbai?
26th September 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

from where purchase application form
16th February 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

When will be the forms for the entrance exams of Asso. med. colleges in Mah. 2014 available?
19th April 2014, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Please I request you to give me last date of form filling for the associate collage cet exam.and also the exam date
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?