18th August 2013, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff for NATA exam to get admission in JJ School of Arts

wat is the cut off for NATA exam to get admission in jj school of arts?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any good college if scored 106 marks in NATA and secured 76.6% in 12th CBSE? Cutoff marks required for NATA? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  3. Date of NATA exam? Coaching institutes in Bangalore for NATA preparation?
  4. Which colleges in Tamilnadu can I get after scoring 248 cutoff in NATA exam?
  5. Will I get admission in school of Architecture and Planning with 97 marks in NATA?
  6. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  7. In Chennai which college will I get after scoring 257.4 cutoff in NATA entrance?
  8. How much marks are needed to get in NATA exam in School of Planning and Architecture Delhi?
  9. What is the NATA cutoff? List of the B.Arch colleges?
  10. When does the admission process and counseling starts for this years NATA admission? Which website should I visit for admission process?
  11. Cutoff percentage required for interior designing after 12th in JJ School of Arts?
  12. Will I get admission in NATA in Kerala after scoring 100 marks in NATA exam in Kerala and 87% in 12th?
  13. Date of NATA entrance test? Syllabus of the NATA exam and the subjects included in NATA test?
  14. Sample papers and tips to prepare for J.J. Arts college aptitude test for admission in Applied Arts/Commercial Arts
  15. NATA Score and Admission Feasibility -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Colleges in India where I can get admission in arts stream after completing 10th from Delhi private school in Dubai?
  17. What is the NATA cutoff score? How to join B.Arch in Anna University Chennai
  18. Can i get admission in SPA through NATA exam?
24th May 2014, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff for NATA exam to get admission in JJ School of Arts

whow many marks required to get admitionin jj school of art in architect collage
25th May 2014, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff for NATA exam to get admission in JJ School of Arts

how much percent are needed for admission in JJ School Of Art in architecture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?