6th September 2013, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff rank for ECE and EEE branches?

What was the cutoff rank for ECE and EEE branches?

15th July 2015, 01:33 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cutoff rank for ECE and EEE branches?

ECE stands for the Electronics and Communication Engineering and EEE stands for the Electrical and Electronics Engineering.

You have not mentioned in the query that for which entrance exam you want cut off marks for both these streams of engineering, then how can we help you in this.

If you want to know cut off marks for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering for both these streams, then let me tell you that cut off marks is changed every year. However cut off marks for general and OBC category candidate is generally between 20-30 marks and for SC/ST candidates, it is 15-20 marks.
16th July 2015, 01:00 AM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

ECE stands for the Electronics and Communication Engineering and EEE stands for the Electrical and Electronics Engineering.

You have not mentioned in the query that for which entrance exam you want cut off marks for both these streams of engineering, then how can we help you in this.

If you want to know cut off marks for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering for both these streams, then let me tell you that cut off marks is changed every year. However cut off marks for general and OBC category candidate is generally between 20-30 marks and for SC/ST candidates, it is 15-20 marks.
16th July 2015, 08:57 PM
pointer01

Hello,

I am not able to give you the proper information as you have not tell about the entrance exam for which you want the cut off.
Cut off is varying from exam to exam and also depends upon the colleges.

You will get the seat in college according to their rank. every entrance exam has different criteria of cut off.

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?