14th June 2014, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of announcement of Agra University forms?

sir i want to know when will come agra university form

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do two Master Degree on the same time from different universities?
  2. Date of availability of B.PEd and B.Ed course form in Agra University? Is the distance education available for the same?
  3. In which college of Ghaziabad or Noida I can admission with my UPTU rank 33862?
  4. What is the syllabus and pattern of examination for B.Ed entrance in Agra university?
  5. Last date of submission of B.Ed entrance exam from Dbrau Agra?
  6. Date of announcement of Kanpur University M.A forms? When is the Kanpur University exam?
  7. Is there any university which considers admission for MSc course after BSc Biotech from Agra university?
  8. How may I get detail about B.Ed entrance exam? I have done B.A from Agra University and currently I teach in private school
  9. What's the last date of form submission for MA(Urdu, through correspondence) exam of Agra University?
  10. Solved question papers of Agra University? What is the exact paper pattern?
  11. List of best government and private colleges under UPTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the date of announcement of BSc forms for AMU, Jamia, Allahabad University
  13. Date of announcement of English Honors forms? From where to get it?
  14. Can I join CS profession after completing MSc Chemistry from Agra University?
  15. What is the date of announcement of Indian Army forms?
  16. Date of announcement of M.Com entrance exam forms? I have completed my B.Com and want to do M.Com
  17. Availability of Pusa Admission Forms and Last Date of Submission of Forms?
  18. B.Ed syllabus of Agra University? Model question papers of Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University Agra?
14th July 2016, 05:54 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of announcement of Agra University forms?

>> Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, formerly Agra University, is one of the oldest institutions in Uttar Pradesh, in the historic city of Agra.

>> The date of issue of application form of Agra university is First week of March 2017.

>> You can download the application form from the official website of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University.

>> For more information you can contact at given below address:::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>

Paliwal Park, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282004
Phone: 096706 81096
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?